IPC Eagle is known for making great automatic floor scrubbers. This 28" model is quite possibly their flagship model. It has a huge scrubbing width (28 inches), great solution capacity (24 gallons), and a superior run time (will clean a 65,000 square foot facility on a single charge) great for cleaning large areas. Standard set up includes a brush and four 240 Amp Hour batteries. A pad driver and other battery styles are available depending on your specific need. Feel free to give us a call to personalize your machine today, or please take a look at our complete line of automatic walk behind scrubbers for other options. For additional cleaning options, please feel free to take a look at our available floor care chemicals & pads.
- Tanks and surrounding body manufactured from extremely durable high density polyethylene.
- Oil bath reduction gear box ensures the transmission will withstand lots of abuse and last for years.
- Brush head is protected and designed to absorb harsh impacts.
- Squeegee system will break away if it becomes caught on anything, guaranteeing to keep it damage free.
- Control panel switches are sealed and protected from water and humidity.
- Large solution capacity (24 gallons) and recovery tank (25 gallons), lessen the amount of times you need to stop and fill/empty your scrubber.
- Extensive running time ensures you'll be able to clean a 65,000sq ft facility on a full charge.
- Solution control will automatically stop when you release the handle, where as the vacuum motors will continue to recover for 30 seconds.
- Traction drive keeps this large area walk behind floor scrubber moving at a consistent pace.
- Brush control with delayed automatic stop along with the continued vacuum motor running will ensure you don't leave any solution on the floor.
|Cleaning Width||28 inches|
|Squeegee Width||38 inches|
|Solution Capacity||24 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||25 gallons|
|Brush/Pad Speed||200 RPM|
|Number of Brushes||2|
|Drive System||Automatic Front Drive Wheels|
|Dimensions||54" L x 30" W x 40" H|
|Battery||4 - 6 Volt batteries, for a 24V 240 Ah system|
|Operating Weight||216lbs. (excludes batteries)|
|Warranty||30 days from delivery of machine|