The Clarke Focus® 20" machine is one our battery powered automatic floor scrubbers that is built to last, intelligently designed, and environmentally conscious. The on-board battery charging system, no-tool squeegee blade replacement, and an easy to clean recovery tank make the 20" Clarke Focus® the ultimate machine for scrubbing healthcare facilities, office buildings, schools, and retail areas. Anything but basic, this machine features the kind of time and resource savings that are a cut above the traditional scrubbers!
The Clarke Focus® auto scrubber is equipped with a solution dispensing system that automatically controls solution usage, resulting in cost effective solution control. Due to these features, you are able to run this machine for a full hour of cleaning on a single tank. Users will also appreciate the Razor's two pad pressure settings, enabling operators to switch effortlessly between a run time extending floating head and a fixed head for heavier soil cleaning (An optional extra pressure kit is required for the dual pressure settings).
- Ergonomic wrap-around handle for operator comfort.
- Tank cover opens to allow full access for cleaning out recovery tank.
- Front and rear fill solution tank, which holds 14.5 gallon of fresh solution.
- Corrosion free deck with standard splash skirt.
- Edge guide allows operator to clean up against the wall.
- Center pivot squeegee is designed to follow directly behind machine, and recover 100% of the water on turns.
- Onboard charger is standard.
|Electrical Usage||24 Volts DC|
|Cleaning Width||20 inches|
|Squeegee Width||29.9 inches|
|Solution Capacity||14.5 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||14.5 gallons|
|Noise Level (dB)||65.8 dB A|
|Brush Motor||3/4 HP|
|Brush/Pad Speed||2250 RPM|
|Brush Pressure||40 & 70 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Vacuum Motor||1/2 HP (2 stage)|
|Wheels||Large diameter, non-marking|
|Drive System||Traction Drive|
|Dimensions||51" L x 29" W x 42" T|
|Battery||(2) 12 V 130 Ah @ 20 hr rating (wet)|
|Warranty||Polydur body: 8 years, Parts: 3 years, Labor: 1 year, Batteries: 18 months prorated (90 days unconditional)|
|Internal Search Number||114236|