The Clarke Focus 20" machine is one our battery powered automatic floor scrubbers that is built to last, intelligently designed, and environmentally conscious. The on-board battery charging system, no-tool squeegee blade replacement, and an easy to clean recovery tank make the 20" Clarke Focus the ultimate machine for scrubbing healthcare facilities, office buildings, schools, and retail areas. Anything but basic, this machine features the kind of time and resource savings that are a cut above the traditional scrubbers!
The Focus auto scrubber is equipped with a solution dispensing system that automatically controls solution usage, resulting in cost effective solution control. Due to these features, you are able to run this machine for a full hour of cleaning on a single tank. Users will also appreciate the Razor's two pad pressure settings, enabling operators to switch effortlessly between a run time extending floating head and a fixed head for heavier soil cleaning (An optional extra pressure kit is required for the dual pressure settings).
- Ergonomic wrap-around handle for operator comfort.
- Tank cover opens to allow full access for cleaning out recovery tank.
- Front and rear fill solution tank, which holds 14.5 gallon of fresh solution.
- Corrosion free deck with standard splash skirt.
- Edge guide allows operator to clean up against the wall.
- Center pivot squeegee is designed to follow directly behind machine, and recover 100% of the water on turns.
- Onboard charger is standard.
|Electrical Usage||24 Volts DC|
|Cleaning Width||20 inches|
|Squeegee Width||29.9 inches|
|Solution Capacity||14.5 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||14.5 gallons|
|Noise Level (dB)||65.8 dB A|
|Brush Motor||3/4 HP|
|Brush/Pad Speed||2250 RPM|
|Brush/Pad Pressure||40 & 70 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Vacuum Motor||1/2 HP (2 stage)|
|Wheels||Large diameter, non-marking|
|Drive System||Traction Drive|
|Dimensions||51" L x 29" W x 42" T|
|Battery||(2) 12 V 130 Ah @ 20 hr rating (wet)|
|Operating Weight||203 lbs. (excludes batteries)|
|Warranty||Polydur body: 8 years, Parts: 3 years, Labor: 1 year, Batteries: 18 months prorated (90 days unconditional)|
|Internal Search Number||114236|