These 17" round pads are designed to strip or deep scrub floors without the use of chemicals. They can be used either wet or dry. When using them wet, we recommend using plain water, a simple neutral cleaner like our Trusted Clean Neutral Clean, or a full on stripping solution. These pads can also be used for repairing wood floor finishes and prepping for recoating. Each Maroon EcoPrep pad is constructed of synthetic fibers and thermosetting resins that will not be notably affected by water or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance. Sold in a case of 10 pads, with each pad measuring 17" across, and ⅜" thick.
We recommend taking a look at our standard floor stripping procedures for quick hints and tips when stripping floor finishes.
If you're looking for a larger size we also have 20 inch maroon dry floor strip pads available. For other kinds of stripping pads please take a look at our complete line of floor stripping pads.
Directions for Use
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping.
- Use pad until soil and finish are removed from floor or desired appearance is achieved.
- Pick up water residue with one of our wet mops, wet vacuums or automatic scrubbers.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- If used dry, vacuum or dust mop the residue.
- To prolong the life of this product, it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil.
- To dissolve heavy soil or finish, the pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.