These 20" Maroon EcoPrep "EPP" dry floor strip pads are constructed of synthetic fibers in a tight textured non-woven fabrication. Abrasive particles are distributed throughout and bonded to the nonwoven construction with thermosetting resins. These pads can be used either wet or dry, and are sold in cases of 10. Each pad measures ⅜" thick, and has a removable center hole that measures 3.25".
If you're looking for a smaller size we have the 17 inch Maroon EcoPrep Pads, which can be found in our floor stripping pads department.
Directions for Use
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to stripping.
- Use pad dry or wet until soil and finish are removed from floor or desired appearance is achieved.
- If using wet, pick up water residue with one of our wet mops, wet vacuums or automatic floor scrubbers.
- If using dry, vacuum or dust mop to remove the remaining residue.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- To prolong the life of this product, it may be washed using a hose with a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil.
- To dissolve heavy soil or finish, the pad may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution prior to washing.