This heavy-duty 20 inch Square Scrub abrader plate will make your job easier by removing glue, linoleum or paint from a concrete floor. Remember to always use these abrader plates with a red pad driver. This plate is very aggressive and will break down your red pad quickly, so make sure you check them every 15 minutes. This abrader plate can be used with any of our 14" x 20" dry stripping machines, but you can see specific examples of machinery that it will work well with listed below.
- CleanFreak Dry Surface Strip Machine
- Square Scrub EBG-20/E Eco Floor Stripper
- Square Scrub Surface Prep Machine
- Chemical Free Floor Stripping Machine
- Place machine on surface where you intend to use it before starting it up.
- Make sure to unplug your machine before checking or changing the plate.
- Make sure the abrader plate has 1/2" gap around the edge of the driver.
- Check plate and driver pad every 15 minutes to assure machine safety.