Never before has such a durable ultra high speed burnisher been offered at such an affordable price! This 1500 RPM machine is considered an ultra high speed burnisher, because it spins faster than 1000 RPM. Anything over that threshold of 1000 RPM, is considered a ultra high speed machine. Take a look at our complete line of electric high speed burnishers for other options in this category, including our even more economical high speed floor polishing machine.
The Task Pro 1500 RPM burnisher comes with a 5 year warranty on the power train, and 1 year on all wear items. This provides another great value for this economical machine. The flexible pad driver allows the machine to be used on any surface that has a nice coat of protective wax on it. Using this machine on a floor without any wax on it, can void the warranty due to unnecessary stress placed on the motor.
This machine should be run on a 20 amp circuit due to the powerful motor. If a 20 amp circuit is not available, you can get by with using a more aggressive pad (which draws less resistance), and using a mop on floor restorer. When using this machine with a spray buff solution and a soft pad creates more resistance and can cause your machine to constantly blow breakers. We recommend using a mop on polishing solution with a 20 inch horse hair burnishing pad.
- All metal construction provides for a durable, heavy-duty machine.
- 1.5 HP D.C. rectified motor powers this 1500 RPM ultra high speed burnisher.
- Handle mounted circuit breaker allows for easy resets if you draw too much power.
- Safety lock-out switch prevents accidental start-up in all situations.
- Flexible pad driver and large transport wheels make this burnisher ideal for any job.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty on the motor/gear box and 1 year on wear items.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||High Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1500 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Motor||1.5 HP D.C. rectified|
|Electrical Usage||110 volts|
|Power Cord||50 ft . 3 wire grounded 14 gauge|
|Dimensions||Length: 35" Width: 20" Height: 48"|
|Operating Weight||88 lbs|
|Warranty||5 year power train & housing warranty / 1 year warranty on wear items|