Powerful, heavy and durable, yet it's so economical! That's what people are saying about the EBG-20/E Square Scrub floor stripper. It truly is an economical version of those great Square Scrub machines. Don't worry though, we still have the original Square Scrub 20/C, 20/Q, and EBG-28 units available.
This machine can be used in either wet or dry environments, but it really excels in dry stripping. It boasts a robust 1.5 HP motor, 114 pound frame, and a base plate constructed from aircraft grade aluminum. No additional weights can be added to this unit, like our other square scrubbing machines, but that's why this is the economical version. No need to worry though, this machine performs so efficiently that it doesn't need any additional weights to perform your daily dry or wet stripping fundamentals.
*Please Note: This machine does not have an adjustable handle, or a mechanical transport notch. It should not be used on carpeting. It can not have weights added to its deck. A dust containment kit and a built-in hour meter are sold separately.
- Has 6" x 2" non-marking wheels with ball bearings and a heavy duty 3/4" axle.
- Made in America, so parts are always available, and warranty claims are easy.
- A beefy 10 gauge frame provides a durable and stable base for scrubbing and stripping.
- This 114 lb. machine can safely be used on tile, marble, concrete & wood floors.
- Operates at an amazingly quiet 69 decibels.
|Pad Dimensions||14" x 20" x 1"|
|Brush/Pad Speed||3450 RPM|
|Electrical Usage||110 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Sound Output||69 dB|
|Operating Weight||114 lbs.|
|Power Cord||35', 14/3 gauge|
|Wheels||6" x 2" non-marking|
|Construction||10 gauge steel frame, powder coated|
|Warranty||2 years on the motor | 1 year on non-wear parts|