This 1.5 HP floor scrubber polisher is made specifically for hard floor use. It can also be used for scrubbing carpet, but this particualr machine was initially designed to scrub, strip, or buff any hard surface floor. It will provide a decent shine on most tiled floors when used with a 17" white polishing pad
. The 175 RPM will provide a nice polish to the floor, but nothing near what our high speed electric burnishers
will provide. If you're looking for a single machine that provides a nice polish, but still has enough power to scrub tough, dirty floors, this is definitely the machine for you! Comes with a 3 year warranty on replacement parts, and 1 year on labor.
This 17 inch machine is the big brother to our smaller, 15" Low Speed Floor Scrubber
, which can be found in our rotary floor scrubbers
- Ultra quiet low speed floor scrubbing polisher.
- Fully adjustable chrome plated handle makes it easy to operate for any operator.
- Non-marking wrap around bumper protects walls, furniture, and molding.
- 50' power cord give you lots of room to roam. Optional 75' and 100' cords available, too.
- 5" standard wheels make it easy to transport this low speed polisher.
- Motor is capacitor start, induction run, and quiet for use at all hours.
|This floor scrubber does NOT come with a 17 inch floor buffer pad driver, which can be seen here. The pad driver actually has a 16" diameter so it will fit underneath the stainless steel apron of the machine, but a 17" pad will easily fit on the driver to scrub and polish floors. We also have a full selection of rotary floor machine pad holders available if this is not the style you prefer.|