Rugged durability, high performance and safety are all standard with the Clarke® CFP Pro® floor machines. More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go. This trigger can be controlled by either hand, and helps to prevent accidental startups. Powerful motor and planetary gear system provide smooth, quiet and reliable operation. High torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard-floor surfaces. Epoxy powder coated steel brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. Foot-controlled handle lock makes adjustments easy and minimizes operator bending and fatigue.
If this unit is just not what you are looking for and you need something a little more economical, please take a look at our complete line of electric rotary scrubbers. We also have the Clarke® CFP 2-speed machine available in our dual speed rotary floor buffers section.
- Soft, non-slip handle grips provide operator comfort and control.
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features.
- Hook stores cord conveniently, and easily for quick access.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.
- Chrome plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability.
- One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum frame is corrosion resistant & ensures stable operation.
- Wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Gear Box||All-steel triple planetary gearbox|
|Wheels||5" non-marking grey|
|Electrical Draw||13 Amps|
|Electrical Usage||110 V|
|Sound Output||63 dB A|
|Power Cord||50 ft. safety yellow|
|Dimensions||27" x 17" x 48"|
|Operating Weight||109 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Warranty||5 year warranty on housing and motor|
|Internal Search Number||115559|
|Fan-FREAKIN'-tastic!||( 1 )|
|This is good stuff!||( 0 )|
|It's alright, I guess.||( 0 )|
|Could be (a lot) better.||( 0 )|
|NO. Just No.||( 0 )|
|Pros||Cons||Best Uses||Used By|
Review By: True Blue on 12/29/15
Pros: Simple Setup, Efficient, Great Mobility, Easy to Use, Good Quality, Durable
Best Uses: Office, Business
Used By: Meticulous Cleaner, Professional Cleaner
Would you recommend this product to a friend?