The Clarke CFP Pro 17HD is a rugged, high-powered machine that is built to last. With easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features, it is the perfect floor buffer for a variety of different floor cleaning applications. A pad holder is included for scrubbing, stripping, and buffing with the proper pads. Its all-metal construction can withstand years of constant use, allowing it to conquer any task.
More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go. The powerful motor and planetary gear system on this floor machine provide smooth, quiet and reliable operation. Epoxy powder coated steel brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. Foot-controlled handle lock makes adjustments easy and minimizes operator bending and fatigue.
If this machine isn't quite what you're looking for and you need something a little more economical, please take a look at our complete line of low speed floor buffers. We also have the Clarke® dual speed floor buffing machine available in our dual speed buffers section.
- Soft, non-slip handle grips provide operator comfort and control.
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features.
- Hook stores cord conveniently, and easily for quick access.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.
- Chrome plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability.
- One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum frame is corrosion resistant & ensures stable operation.
- Wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Handle||One piece chrome-plated steel|
|Handle Grips||Soft, non-slip|
|Gear Box||All-steel triple planetary|
|Wheels||5" grey non-marking|
|Electrical Draw||13 Amps|
|Electrical Usage||110 V|
|Sound Output||63 dB A|
|Power Cord||50 ft. safety yellow|
|Dimensions||27" x 20" x 48"|
|Operating Weight||101 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Warranty||5 years on motor and housing|
|Internal Search Number||114884|