The Trusted Clean Baseboard Edger operates in the horizontal and vertical position to clean edges, baseboards, grout, under furniture and into corners. Cleans in small and hard to reach areas. Three-way vertical brush, operates left, right and center with lockable brush alignment. Take a look at our complete line of baseboard edgers for other options. These baseboard edgers are a great addition to any floor cleaning system that includes one of our rotary buffers. This edger comes with a brush, and then the pads, & pad holder are sold separately.
- The vertical 8" brush includes a permanently mounted 6" cylindrical sectional brush, 3" polyester upper section and lower 3" tynex section. The 2" removable bottom section is tynex.
- Optional flex drive turns the MWB-90 into a mini-scrubber/buffer with a pad speed of 1075 RPM, accommodating a 6" diameter floor pad. Buff or scrub hard floor surfaces in and around obstructions, elevators and other small areas.
- Independent dual trigger controls for left or right hand operation with protective shields to prevent accidental startup.
- Handle is fully adjustable and stores in the upright position.
- Positive non-slip cog belt and pulley drive system for long life.
- Easy to maneuver and transport, the MWB-90 is equipped with non marking 4" wheels.
|Floor Type||Brick, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||6 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1075 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Motor||0.25 HP, 120 v|
|Electrical Usage||120V, 60 Cycle - 1/4 HP, 192 Watts|
|Circuit Protection||UL & CSA|
|Power Cord||25 feet, 3-wire, safety yellow|
|Operating Weight||21 lbs.|
|Warranty||Motor & balance - 1 year|