This electric powered floor & baseboard edging scrubber features all the versatility of our larger rotary floor scrubbers, but lets you clean in tight corners, along baseboards and under fixtures. Our popular Mini-Edger model features a 6.5” width and has numerous accessories for use on carpet, hard floor, wood floors and other surfaces. Comes standard with a pad driver, splash guard and Mal-Grit brush. Take a look at our complete line of baseboard edgers for other options.
- The sturdy comfort grip handle can be rotated and secured to allow the user to operate the baseboard edger at the right angle to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- The base is constructed of epoxy-coated, precision-cast aluminum for durability.
- Changing accessories is done by simply removing a screw to change out brushes or the pad driver.
- Using the pad driver with pads or bonnets, the baseboard edging machine becomes a mini-polisher for hard floors, or a mini-bonnet scrubber for spot cleaning carpets.
- Comes with a pigtail cord, so you can simply add an extension cord that fits your needs.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||6.5 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||765 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||Yes|
|Power Cord||6" pigtail - 18-3|
|Operating Weight||16 lbs.|
|Internal Search Number||113280|