The EDIC "Polaris" is a single direction, pull behind, self contained extractor. It is best utilized in wide open space where productivity is the bottom line. This 12 gallon "Polaris" can be cleaned quickly and efficiently, as both the solution and recovery tank are removable. This self-contained extractor has a built-in silencer so you can clean without interrupting the workflow of your customers. Top quality construction, remarkable ease of operation and versatility combine for a machine that consistently outperforms the competition. Dual lift-off recovery buckets, with no hose to detach, allow for easy emptying. Maintenance is a breeze as well, just remove two screws and open like a clamshell for quick internal access. EDIC has done it once again ladies and gentlemen! Another winner. Please take a look at all of the EDIC machines that we carry in our carpet scrubbers department, if this machine does not fit your needs.
- Large wheels, adjustable handle and light-weight construction team up for easy handling and storage.
- Optional accessories quickly attach to the rear of the machine for cleaning stairs, upholstery, etc.
- Patented dual lift-off recovery buckets provide quick and convenient emptying.
- Patented four-wheel design for balance and reduced turning radius.
- High Speed brush motor and brush guarantee powerful agitation to release deeply embedded soil and grit, extending carpet life.
- Patented brush system utilizes fully sealed stainless steel ball bearings for years of trouble-free operation.
- Lifetime warranty for roto-molded tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.
|Solution Capacity||12 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||12 gallons|
|Airflow (CFM)||92 CFM|
|Pump Pressure||100 PSI|
|Brush/Pad Speed||2100 RPM|
|Brush Details||Brush Style: Chevron design Brush Bearings: Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings|
|Power Cord||50 ft. detachable|
|Wheels||8 inches, non-marking|
|Operating Weight||120 lbs. / 95.3 kg|
|Dimensions||38" H x 48" L x 25" W|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty for roto-molded tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.|