The Clarke® Clean Track® 12 inch carpet scrubbing extractor gives you big cleaning capacity for small areas. Using a single spray jet, the Clean Track® delivers a consistent flow, for deep, uniform extraction. The 5 gallon solution tank comes with a drain hose to drain any unused solution at the end of a job. The 4 gallon recovery tank easily lifts off of the front of the machine, and has a large opening for easy disposal. A see-through lid on the solution cover allows you to see when you're recovery tank is getting full, to help maximize vacuum motor life. This 5 gallon model is one of our smaller carpet scrubber extractors, but don't let it's size fool you, it can clean just like the big boys! The 12 inch path allows for cleaning in tight spaces. Great for office buildings, waiting rooms, and even home use!
- Self leveling brush with storage clip prevents brush from becoming deformed when machine is not in use.
- 10-inch scrub brush can be removed and installed without the use of tools.
- Solution tank holds 5 gallons and has a drain hose to completely drain that tank.
- See-through lid on recovery tank, allows you to monitor your levels.
- Ergonomic adjustable handle.
- Recovery tank has a large opening, allowing easy dumping and cleaning.
- Universal symbols on control panel simplify operation.
- Optional quick connect for spotting upholstery tool or wand.
Caring for Your Carpet ExtractorYour carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.
|Solution Capacity||5 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||4 gallons|
|Vacuum Motor||1.2 HP (2 stage)|
|Brush Details||Brush Motor: 1/4 hp|
|Water Flow||0.43 GPM|
|Power Cord||25 ft. Safety Yellow|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||68|
|Dimensions||25" x 13" x 26"|
|Cleaning Width||12 inches|
|Warranty||1 year on parts and labor|