The CleanFreak 1500 RPM Burnisher is powered by a 1.5 HP A.C. motor with twin capacitors. The A.C. style motor is rated to run up to five times longer than normal D.C. powered burnishers. Take a look at our complete line of electric burnishers. Comes with shock proof wheels for less bouncing, and a wide wheel base for easy start-up!
- 1500 RPM high speed machine
- 20" burnishing path w/ 1.5 HP A.C. motor
- Runs on standard 15 amp circuit
- Belt drive
This is just one of our rotary floor buffers, but it may just be the greatest addition to your cleaning line. The housing is constructed of all metal, and the transmission has triple planetary steel gears. With the 1.5 HP motor, triple planetary steel transmission, and a dual capacitor start, this machine is perfect for carpet bonneting, scrubbing, and stripping floors.
- Pad holder sold separately
- 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM floor buffer
- 17" scrubbing path, 96 lbs.
- For carpet & hard floor use
This 17inch pad holder will fit any of our standard 17inch rotary floor buffers.
- 16" block fits standard 17" floor buffers
(Price per piece: $4.73)
The green mint burnishing pad is the ultimate pad for top dressing floors to maintain the high luster wet-look. Works exceptionally well for daily burnishing soft to medium floors in traffic floors.
- A soft pad designed to create a deep and long-lasting shine!
- 5 polishing pads per case
- For use w/ 1000+ rpm floor burnishers
Tolco's Model 942 Pump-Up Spray Mist sprayer was the first industrial grade pressure sprayer. Since its introduction in 1977, many companies have attempted to copy the Model 942. Compare the features of this superior product with other pump-up sprayers.
- Viton seals extend the sprayers life
- 64 ounce solution tank
(Price per piece: $9.71)
Magnifico is a commercial grade multi-purpose floor cleaning solution with a long lasting lavender fragrance. Clean and deodorize in a single time saving step. Use on a variety of surfaces including floors, walls and woodwork. Ideal to use in kitchens, schools, hotel rooms, lobbies, entrances and other public areas.
- 2 Gallons per Case
- pH: 9.0 - 11.0
- Scent: Fresh Lavender Fragrance
The perfect addition to any floor buffer to continually dispense solution as you scrub. This 4 gallon tank will fit comfortably onto any buffer handle, and dispense solution down through the apron onto your brush or pad.
- Fits all brands of floor buffers
This polypropylene scrub brush is an economical solution for everyday scrubbing. Will not harm any commercially finished floor with daily scrubbing.
- Economy scrub brush
- 15" block fits most 17" floor buffers
(Price per piece: $14.34)
A multi-purpose companion product for any high speed floor maintenance program. Use as a mop-on floor finish restorer in high speed burnishing programs, or use as a spray buff compound in traditional spray buffing procedures.
- 2 Gallons per Case
- pH: 8.0 - 9.0
- Scent: Typical Acrylic Odor
- Spray Buffing Solution Restores Brilliant Shine to Floor Finish