Auto Upholstery Stain Removal Package
- 1 heated auto detailer
- case of assorted carpet chemicals
- case of traffic lane cleaner
- case of spotter
- case of animal urine and feces remover
- upholstery tool
- crevice tool
- pump-up sprayer
This stainless steel crevice tool is great for reaching into crevices and tight spaces for more thorough cleaning. High pressure up to 1000 PSI.
- For use with both heated & non-heated machines
This is the perfect auto detailing package for detail shops, dealerships, and used car lots. The extractor unit comes complete with a 15-foot hose assembly and stainless steel upholstery tool. This extractor is a multi-purpose machine that can also be used to clean carpeting.
- 100 PSI pump, 136" of water lift
- Comes w/ 15' hose & stainless detail tool
- 5 gallon solution / 4 gallon recovery
This upholstery tool has a see-through window, enclosed spray chamber, 3-ft. pigtail and re-circulating notches, decreasing water build-up in spray chamber for faster drying time.
- For use with both heated & non-heated machines!
Package Qty: 1 Chemical Package, which is 9 Assorted Bottles
Comes with an encapsulation spotter, an encapsulation extraction detergent, a general spotter, a deodorizer, an enzyme, and a defoamer.
- encapsulation spotter
- encapsulation extraction detergent
- general spotter
(Price per piece: $14.87)
The perfect first step before extraction cleaning. This product attacks heavy petroleum and water based soils so they are easily removed during the extraction procedure. It is the only recommended traffic lane cleaner for use with other encapsulation products to ensure product compatibility.
- 4 Gallons per Case
- pH: 7.5 - 8.5
- Scent: Floral
(Price per piece: $5.74)
Spot Care II is a powerful, fast-acting spotted stain remover that quickly dissolves away both water and oil based soils. Aerosol cans are 14 ounces each.
- 12 - 14 ounce aerosol cans per case
- pH: 9.8
- Scent: Glycol Ether Odor
- Removes stains due to dirt, ink, grease, oil, mud, ketchup, urine, & vomit
(Price per piece: $5.58)
Bio-enzymatic formula breaks down the source of spots, stains, and odors. It then helps remove them, and leaves the surface smelling clean and fresh. Use alone, or use as a pre-spray before shampooing or extraction cleaning. Odors are eliminated and rooms, furniture, etc., smell clean and fresh.
- 6 Quarts per Case
- pH: 8.0 - 10.0
- Scent: Fresh
- Pet urine & feces stain remover
Tolco's Model 942 Pump-Up Spray Mist sprayer was the first industrial grade pressure sprayer. Since its introduction in 1977, many companies have attempted to copy the Model 942.
- Viton seals extend the sprayers life
- 64 ounce solution tank