Trusted Clean 'Incredible' is our most effective stain remover when it comes to loosening and removing ball point ink stains, markers, grease, tar and gum. It can be used safely as a stain remover, or as laundry spotter on carpets, rugs, upholstery and clothing. It removes difficult spots and stains from both natural and synthetic fibers. Loosens gum and adhesives from fibers and hard surfaces, as well as removes make up and shoe polish. Unfortunately, this product cannot be used for make-up removal from your skin, only fabric and upholstery materials.
- Slightly moisten stained area with water.
- Apply undiluted spotter to clean cloth and blot stain. Repeat until gone.
- Allow the solution to penetrate and remain on area.
- Agitate solution towards middle of stain with carpet scraper. (*Warning: Do Not Use Spotting Brush to Scrub Stain. This may cause carpet/fiber distortion and damage.)
- Blot Stain with clean white cloth or absorbent towel.
- Repeat as necessary to remove stain.
- Rinse with clean fresh water, or use extraction equipment.
- Apply undiluted spotter to gum or adhesive.
- Use necessary abrasion and force to remove the product.
- Apply undiluted spotter directly to spot or stain, and allow it to dwell for a few minutes.
- Provide some slight agitation for the more stubborn stains.
- Hand wash or machine wash by itself to eliminate the chance of staining other articles.
- For extremely stubborn stains, dilute solution 1:1 with water and soak stained object, then repeat from step 2.
|Containers Per Case||6 Bottles|
|Bottle Size||1 Quart|
|pH||9.5 - 10.5|
|Solubility in Water||Complete|
|Quantity Per Carton||6|
|Internal Search Number||103981|