Please take a look at our full line of floor stripping solutions, which includes our Shattered 99 floor stripper , a concentrated stripper that is great for shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Low foaming concentrated formula (50.0 ± 0.5% active ingredients)
- Completely biodegradable with a 2 year shelf life
- We recommend taking a look at our resource center first, and reading through our floor stripping procedures & instructions for the best ways to properly strip a floor.
- Dust mop the floor following our dust mopping procedures.
- Dilute low odor floor finish stripping chemical from 1:2 to 1:11 (1 gallon of stripper with 2 to 11 gallons of water) with cold or warm water, depending on age and build-up of finish. The more water added, the less powerful the solution will be at removing built up finish. Do not use hot water.
- Liberally apply the mixed solution across the entire area, and do not allow the solution to dry.
- Allow the solution to dwell for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Agitate the applied solution with one of our mops, rotary buffers or auto scrubbers.
- Pick up the laid down solution with one of the wet pick up vacuums or auto scrubbers we have to offer.
- Rinse floor with clean water and recover that rinsed solution.
- Clean out all mops, machinery, and buckets to eliminate any left over stripping residue.
*Please Note: As always, we recommend testing this product in an inconspicuous area before applying to larger areas.
Hot Shot Floor Stripper SDS
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
to read/view pdf files.
|Containers Per Case||4 Bottles|
|Bottle Size||1 Gallon|
|pH||13.0 - 13.5|
|Solubility in Water||Complete|
|Dilution Rate||Varies - 1:2 to 1:11|
|Internal Search Number||111414|