Stearns Concept "915" is a melt residue remover that can be used on hard floors or carpets. Each packet should be mixed with 5 gallons of water in one of our mop buckets, walk behind scrubbers or box carpet extractors. This case will essentially make 180 gallons of ice residue removing solution. That amount of solution will keep an entryway clean for a long time. We recommend cleaning these areas daily in the winter if possible, as this will extend the life of your floors and carpets in you facility.
This product can be found in our floor cleaning soaps & solutions category. We have a similar product in there that is sold by the quart, called Film Off Floor Film Neutralizer .
*Note: Do not use Concept "915" on unfinished, unsealed or waxed or laminate floors. Before cleaning any style floor, test the durability of its finish by spot cleaning a small hidden area before proceeding and doing the whole floor.
- Fill mop bucket or solution tank up with 5 gallons of water.
- Cut open one packet of Concept "915" and add it to the water.
- Apply the solution freely.
- Pick up with a mop using clean, fresh water, or with one of our wet tank vacuums, walk behind scrubbers, or carpet extractors.
- Non-abrasive, non-corrosive & phosphate-free
- Non-acid, non-butyl, non-flammable & VOC compliant
- Biodegradable & California compliant
|Containers Per Case||36 Packets|
|Bottle Size||5 Ounces|
|pH||12.0 - 13.0|
|Solubility in Water||Complete|
|Dilution Rate||5 oz per 3-5 Gallons of Water|
|Quantity Per Carton||36|
|Internal Search Number||112282|