When you're in need of a commercial grade dehumidifier that can remove a lot of moisture from the surrounding air the Dri-Eaz LGR 7000 XLi is for you. At it's maximum capacity it can remove up to 29.3 gallons of water from the air. This dehumidifier acts on the same principle as our LGR 2800i Refrigerant Dehumidifier, and includes built-in sensors to calculate how to self-adjust for maximum efficiency. Easy-to-read controls are right on the handle, and a more ergonomic design makes it easier to haul this unit around your work area and up and down stairs. Please look through all of our commercial dehumidifiers to find the one most suited to your needs.
**Note: If you transport a dehumidifier in a horizontal position, set it upright for at least 30 minutes before you turn it on. This is necessary because when the machine is horizontal, the oil from the compressor flows into the refrigerant coils reducing the ability of the dehumidifier to function.
· Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
· Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance parameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
· Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages.
· Sealed large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
· Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
· Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
· Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
Movie Intro to the Dri-Eaz LGR 7000 XLi:
Low Grain Refrigerant
33.5" H × 20" W × 20" D
29.3 gallons/day (max), 16.25 gal/day at AHAM*
33° - 125° F
Water Removal LGR:
40% more than competitive units
115V, 8.3 amps
Lifetime on housing, 6 years on compressor & coils, 1 year on parts
*AHAM rating is a water removal capacity test performed in a controlled laboratory, under controlled conditions.