CleanFreak offers this 500 PSI heated carpet extractor as the 'big brother' to the 100 PSI heated model. Using heated water in your carpet cleaning process will help to remove even more dirt than with an unheated machine. Hot water helps to loosed the bond between the dirt and the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction out more of it. Add to that the adjustable glide drag wand, which is included with this machine at not additional cost, and you can easily remove up to 30% more water from carpeting over a regular carpet wand. Setting up an air mover after your cleaning job is complete will help you dry your carpets again in no time.
The dual 750 watt heaters included with this machine will provide a maximum water temperature of 210° F. Between the heater, pump, and vacuum, you'll need to power the unit with electrical outlets on 2 separate circuit breakers. The machine itself has a built in circuit locator that will tell you if you're on 2 separate circuits or not. Simply press the circuit locator button when plugged into 2 outlets, and if the light turns on, you know you're good to start extracting. If not, you'll need to search for another outlet.
*Note: Do not use extension cords with this machine unless they are a heavier gauge than the ones attached to the unit. Using a "regular" extension cord could overheat and be a fire risk.
· Adjustable 500 PSI pump allows the user to dial in the exact water pressure that they need for the job.
· Two 750 watt heaters provide outstanding heating power for hot water extracting.
· Adjustable glide drag wand recovers 30% more solution than standard wands.
· Side dump valve and back dump hose allows you to dump your solution in the most convenient place.
· Remove 2 bolts and tilt the tanks back to quickly access the interior cavity, where the pump, motors and heaters are located.
· Highly portable, weighing only 95 pounds, this hot water extractor allows the user to access stairways and upper levels effortlessly.
Two 750 watt heaters
Dual high performance 2-stage
36" H x 28" L x 21" W
Two 25' cords
29 amps between 2 cords
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.