Flood Restoration Extractors > Mytee Water Extracting Flood Pumper
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Mytee Water Extracting Flood Pumper
Mytee Water Extracting Flood Pumper (Pumps out up to 70 gallons per minute!)
· Includes two 25' recovery/discharge hoses
· Use recovery wand on carpet & hard floors Regular Price: $2000.00
Sale Price: $1799.00
With the Mytee 7000DX Flood Hog you get extra power for improved water removal. The Mytee design team added a second 3-stage HP vacuum motor which increases the water lift to 144", letting you remove even more water from your floors than ever before. There's also a powerful discharge pump that handles a whopping 70 gallons per minute, which is more than twice that of competitor models. Mytee put in their exclusive Lint Hog™, a stainless-steel mesh filter that captures debris and prevents internal damage to your machine. This filter is easy to access and clean during your routine maintenance.
The recovery wand comes with 2 different heads. A scalloped head is most effective on carpeting, while the squeegee head is for hard surfaces like tile or concrete. Two 25-foot hoses hook onto either end of the machine - one for intake and one for discharge.
· Capable of recovering water & debris, then discharging to an acceptable drain.
· 25' vacuum hose and 25' dump hose give the user a ton of coverage area.
· Squeegee wand works great for recovery on hard floor areas, and the scalloped wand head is best for carpeting.
· Two 10" rear wheels and two 4" swivel casters make it easy to maneuver the unit and not mark your floors.
· Rotomolded polyethylene body makes the unit lightweight and tough.
· 70 GPM flow makes emptying flooded basements and pools a quick and easy affair.
· Dual 3-stage vacuum motors deliver 144" of water lift and great suctioning power.
· Stainless steel Lint Hog™ catches debris for easy cleaning.