|Green Kitchen Cleaning Mop Bucket with Sidepress Wringer
(Wring bucket from in front or behind)
· 36 qt. bucket
Regular Price: $128.40
Sale Price: $82.55
Do you maintain the cleanliness in facilities where food is processed, stored, or cooked? Then having a dedicated green mop bucket for these food-handling area is the right thing to do. No more using the standard yellow mop bucket for BOTH kitchens and bathrooms - eeeeww. Get a green bucket just for food prep areas and store it away from any cleaning equipment that's used for restrooms, public area, or body fluid clean up to avoid cross contamination problems.
This kitchen/food prep area mop bucket has a capacity of 36 quarts, and has a divider wall to keep your clean and dirty water separated. This is especially useful in areas with a ton of grease and grime. No more sloppy that same old greasy water around the floor! You actually mop with clean water each and every time you wring out your mop.
If you're new to the idea of color-coordinating your cleaning equipment here's a guide to how you might arrange it. There are no universal standards, so adjust these suggestions to your own facility and personnel. Here are the corresponding buckets to the colors mentioned below - Blue, Red & Yellow, which can be found in our mop buckets & wringers department.
Recommended Color Uses:
· Red - Use in areas where risk of cross-contamination and exposure to infectious materials is high. Or where body fluid, fecal material, or urine needs to be cleaned up.
Yellow - Clean up in areas with less risk of infectious exposure like sinks and showers.
Green - Use in areas where food is handled or prepared.
Blue - Use in low risk areas such as common areas where people walk through and sit for awhile, such as airports, convention centers, or stadium seating.
For tips on how to be more efficient while cleaning, please take a look at our procedures on how to properly mop a floor. Follow those directions to the "T" to minimize the possibility of accidents and maximize efficiency.
If you're thinking of getting the whole color-coded system take a look at our package deal: Color Coded Facility Cleaning Package
. You'll get a mop bucket, wringer, and package of microfiber wipes in each of four colors: red, yellow, green, and blue.
· 36 qt. bucket can be used with a wet mop that has a 32 oz capacity.
· Flared side walls ensure the user has an easy time of hitting the bucket every time with their mop.
· Wringer has a hook to hold a mopstick securely when not in use or when moving.
· An upper rim slot makes storing a putty knife or scraper safe and easy.
· Wring your mop from in front or behind the bucket - this reduces back strain.
· Integrated divider keeps your clean and dirty water separated.