Mop Bucket & Wringer Combos > Blue Mop Bucket/Wringer Combo
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Blue Mop Bucket/Wringer Combo
Blue Mop Bucket/Wringer Combo (Wring bucket from in front or behind)
· 32 qt. bucket Regular Price: $94.50
Sale Price: $67.15
Have you ever seen a blue mop bucket with a sidepress wringer? Well, now we have them. Using a mop bucket (and other cleaning equipment) other than yellow can be an effective way to signal to people its sole use. A yellow bucket can be used for anything - and usually is. If you're concerned about reducing or eliminating cross contamination between restroom and kitchens, for example, then it's time for color-specific equipment. Here are some of the recommended uses for the different colors (there is no universal color standards, so feel free to use a system that works in your own facilities):
Recommended Color Uses:
· Red - Use in areas where risk of cross-contamination and exposure to infectious materials is high. Or where body fluid, fecal material, or urine needs to be cleaned up.
Yellow - Clean up in areas with less risk of infectious exposure like sinks and showers.
Green - Use in areas where food is handled or prepared.
Blue - Use in low risk areas such as common areas where people walk through and sit for awhile, such as airports, convention centers, or stadium seating.
If you're thinking of getting the whole color-coded system take a look at our package deal: Color Coded Mop Bucket & Rags Package. You'll get a mop bucket, wringer, and package of microfiber wipes in each of four colors: red, yellow, green, and blue.
· 32 qt. bucket can be used with a mop that has a 32 oz capacity.
· Flared side walls ensure the user has an easy time of hitting the bucket every time with their mop.
· Wringer has a hook to hold a mop handle securely when not in use or when moving.
· An upper rim slot makes storing a putty knife or scraper safe and easy.
· Wring your mop from in front or behind the bucket - this reduces back strain.