|Red Hospital Bathroom Mop Bucket with Sidepress Wringer
(Wring bucket from behind to reduce back strain)
· 32 qt. bucket
Regular Price: $94.50
Sale Price: $67.15
Now you can color-coordinate your cleaning equipment with this red mop bucket and wringer from O'cedar. Using a red bucket will signal to people that this particular mop bucket should be used exclusively in contaminated or high-infection areas such as restrooms or hoaspitals. It should be used to clean up body fluid spills while following the directions with our D'Vour Bodily Fluid Clean Up Kit. Even though there's not a universal program to designate certain colors for use in certain cleaning areas, you can set up a system in your own hospital, hotel, water park, sports complex, or nursing home facility.
Recommended Color Uses:
· Red - Use in areas where risk of cross-contamination and exposure to infectious materials is high. Or where body fluid, fecal material, or urine needs to be cleaned up.
· Yellow - Clean up in areas with less risk of infectious exposure like sinks and showers.
· Green - Use in areas where food is handled or prepared.
· Blue - Use in low risk areas such as common areas where people walk through and sit for awhile, such as airports, convention centers, or stadium seating.
Take a look at our other mop buckets with wringers for other options, which also includes a blue, brown, green, and yellow mop bucket.
We also have a resource center, that offers tips on how to properly mop a commercial floor. This will help you, or your employees become efficient in mopping large areas. We always recommend displaying a wet floor sign, when mopping, to minimize the possibility of accidents.
If you're thinking of getting the whole color-coded system take a look at our package deal: Color Coded Facility Cleaning Package
. You'll get a mop bucket, wringer, and package of microfiber wipes in each of four colors: red, yellow, green, and blue.
· 32 qt. bucket can be used with a mop that has a 32 oz capacity.
· Flared side walls ensure the user has an easy time of hitting the bucket every time with their mop.
· Wringer has a hook to hold a mopstick securely when not in use or when moving.
· An upper rim slot makes storing a putty knife or scraper safe and easy.
· Wring your mop from in front or behind the bucket - this reduces back strain.