This Mytee carpet cleaning box extractor was designed for the busy professional handling many carpet and upholstery cleaning jobs. It's tough, it's durable, it's powerful. With a single 3-stage motor, it achieves a powerful 137" of water lift, leaving your carpets clean and dry. A 120 psi pump powers dirt out of your carpet fibers, fabrics, and upholstery (add one of our air blowers for quicker drying times). The 11 gallon solution tank is ample capacity to tackle a moderate-sized carpet cleaning job or a very large piece of furniture. You'll get a lot done with this box extractor, with a minimum amount of effort exerted. If you're looking for a little smaller Mytee machine for small jobs and spot removal, please take a look at our Mytee Carpet & Upholstery Spotter. And don't forget to look through all of our box extractors to find just the right unit for your needs.
Movie Introduction to the Mytee 2000CS Contractor's Special:
· Non marking rear wheels and 4-inch non marking front casters.
· Waist-high positioned switches, easy open lid, and bucket-high drain make for user-friendly operation.
· Includes 12-inch dual jet drag wand with handle grip and Mytee’s 8500-Hose Set with 15’ crush-proof vacuum hose and high-pressure solution hose.
· Rotationally molded polyethylene body for long life operation.
· Powerful single 3-stage vacuum motor.
28" x 17.75" x 37.5"
Lifetime warranty on housing, 1 year on motor/pump, and 90 days on parts.
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.