If you're in need of the whole package, this belt
is included with the Oreck
U2000R Hotel Vacuum Package. Get the vacuum
plus accessories and be ready to vacuum as soon as
to change the belt on your Oreck U2000R:
1. Remove the replacement belt from the
storage channel, located on the underside of the
2. Remove the small side door by removing the
hold down screw located on the side of the power
head. Set the screw aside in a safe place (this
small part is easy to lose!).
3. Slide the door forward by gently prying
open with a screwdriver or coin. Slide the door
forward and out.
4. Remove the belt from the brush roll pulley
(by the left hand in the image) and motor drive
shaft (by the right hand).
5. Loop the new belt over the motor drive
shaft first. Then place the opposite end of the
belt on the top of the brush pulley and roll
the belt around the pulley.
6. Using your thumb and finger, rotate the
belt on the pulley, ensuring the belt encircles
the entire circumference of the pulley. The belt
cannot be off-center or it will come off
7. Replace the door by sliding it into the
groove on the bottom of the housing (in the
opposite manner that you removed it in step 3).
Replace the hold down screw (the one you put in a
safe place in step 2).