If you're in need of the whole package, this belt is included with the Oreck U2000R Hotel Vacuum Package. Get the vacuum plus accessories and be ready to vacuum as soon as it arrives.
How to change the belt on your Oreck U2000R:
1. Remove the replacement belt from the storage channel, located on the underside of the vacuum head.
2. Remove the small side door by removing the hold down screw located on the side of the power head. Set the screw aside in a safe place (this small part is easy to lose!).
3. Slide the door forward by gently prying open with a screwdriver or coin. Slide the door forward and out.
4. Remove the belt from the brush roll pulley (by the left hand in the image) and motor drive shaft (by the right hand).
5. Loop the new belt over the motor drive shaft first. Then place the opposite end of the belt on the top of the brush pulley and roll the belt around the pulley.
6. Using your thumb and finger, rotate the belt on the pulley, ensuring the belt encircles the entire circumference of the pulley. The belt cannot be off-center or it will come off during operation.
7. Replace the door by sliding it into the groove on the bottom of the housing (in the opposite manner that you removed it in step 3). Replace the hold down screw (the one you put in a safe place in step 2).