If you're not allowed to use a mop bucket and water in your correctional institution then using a dry scrubbing stripper is the tool for you. When you dry strip a floor you don't need a mop bucket - a popular place to hide contraband. This square stripper vacuums up the dust created by dry stripping a floor. It's heavy-duty, high-quality components prepare floors to be refinished in half the time compared to conventional stripping processes. Chemical-free stripping is extremely valuable for cleaning up to the edge and into corners in every room. There is also stripper run-off and no ruined floors under doorways.
Mercury's square scrubbing floor machine is the only model in the industrial that comes equipped with a backpack vacuum for immediate recovery of stripped materials. When you're doing a deep scrub, or dry strip, there will be a ton of dust created, and when you have the vacuum running as you work, a majority of these materials are immediately recovered. The machine itself has precision balanced weight distribution for safe, even and aggressive cleaning/stripping with low vibration. It also has large non-marking wheels allow for clean transport to protect the vulnerable flooring area that has already been stripped.
Each machine comes with a red & maroon pad, as well as 1 vacuum bag. Each maroon pad allows you to strip approximately 250 ft2/side. Simply wash out the pad after completion or vacuum with your typical upright or shop vacuum.
· Heavy duty components provide durable and dependable scrubbing.
· No side torque and operates in any direction very easily.
· Convenient handle with dual switch levers for operation with either hand.
· Totally enclosed motor for less maintenance and a prolonged life span.
· Amazingly quiet, even with the 6-quart vacuum attachment running.
· Only takes minutes opposed to hours it takes for an operator to become acquainted with a conventional rotary machine.
12" x 18"
120 volt, 60 Hz
Machine Only - 13.0 amps | With Vacuum - 18.0 amps