HEPA vacuum means a vacuum cleaner which has been designed with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter as the last filtration stage. A HEPA filter is a filter that is capable of capturing particles of 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency. The vacuum cleaner must be designed so that all the air drawn into the machine is expelled through the HEPA filter with none of the air leaking past it. The Oreck HEPA Canister Vacuum incorporates all the excellent features of the Oreck Compacto 6 with the added benefit of the HEPA filter. 6 quarts of dry capacity, 62 dB of sound, compact design on swivel wheels, and a complete compliment of cleaning tools make this one of the best HEPA canister vacuums out there.
· Two speed motor designed for minimum noise and maximum performance.
· Optimal airflow and suction that reduces cleaning time.
· Lifetime permanent motor filter.
· 50' detachable power cord plus 9.5' hose allows for more than 1100 square feet of continuous cleaning area.
· Balanced center of gravity and large 360 degree revolving wheels prevent tipping and make for easy maneuvering.
· Full set of attachments includes telescopic wand, bare floor nozzle, crevice tool, upholstery tool, and dusting brush.
· Certified by CSA to UL standards.
· 1 year commercial warranty.