We absolutely love this machine! It is one of the most economical dual speed buffers that we have to offer. When you add in a pad holding driver, the only unit that offers more bang for your buck is our 2 speed floor scrubbing buffer. With this machine, you can use the low speed (175 RPM) for scrubbing and stripping. You can then flip the switch to the high speed (320 RPM) for buffing. As you can see on the picture to the right, the switch is located on the top of the handle for easy access while you're operating the machine.
The Mytee 17" DualGlide 2 speed floor buffer has been a hit with users from all walks of life. A heavy-duty, all-steel, triple-planetary gearbox offers a smooth operation on flooring. Also features the most advanced transmission and electrical components available.We have home owners, grocery stores, industrial manufacturers, and many more that have found success with this machine. It truly offers the performance of 2 machines, all in a single unit! It is, however, not recommended for carpet use due to its high power draw.
· Locking handle adjustment allows you to adjust the handles angle with a simple squeeze and no bending.
· Triple planetary, all steel transmission offers a smooth operation on any surface.
· Handle mounted dual speed switch makes transitioning from scrubbing to buffing a breeze.
· All metal construction, including handle housing, tube and trigger assembly, will last for years.
· 5 year warranty on the housing, 2 years on the motor, and 90 days on parts.
2 speed - 175 / 320 RPM
1.5 HP, dual speed, 120 volts, 66 frame, UL listed