The Koblenz D-280 HEPA vacuum cleaner is specifically designed for construction and contractor professionals. It is an EPA and OSHA certified vacuum that can be used to recover asbestos, lead, and mold. The certified HEPA H13 grade filter captures 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns. This model can be found along with several other vacuums that are approved for construction use in our critical filter vacuums category.
Primarily utilized for dry material pick up on construction sites, the D-280 excels in recovering mold, asbestos, lead, and other hazardous materials. This vacuum cannot be used for wet recovery, as this will void your warranty. To use again after recovering any types of hazardous materials, you'll want to make sure to replace the bag and HEPA filter, as you do not want to cross-contaminate any materials from job site to job site.
We have another hazardous waste vacuum available that can recover other dangerous materials, if this model is not exactly what you're looking for.
· Meets asbestos, lead and mold recovery safe recovery certification programs.
· Certified HEPA H13 grade filter recovers 99.97% of all debris down to 0.3 microns.
· Heavy duty all metal tank and motor head extends the expected life of your vacuum.
· OSHA & EPA compliant for the construction specialist who must abide by the recovery programs set forth by these agencies.
· Tool kit includes a 10' x 1¼" hose, 2 metal extension tubes, crevice tool, dusting brush, adaptor, upholstery tool with brush, and carpet/floor tools.