|EDIC Endeavor™ Multi-Purpose Cleaning Extractor
(Dual pumps for multi-surface cleaning)
· 20 - 250 PSI pump for carpet
· 500 - 1200 PSI pump for tile
Regular Price: $4439.00
Sale Price: $3995.00
· 500 PSI Dual Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand
· Aluminum Squeegee Extractor Wand
· Floor Cleaning Degreasers
· Floor Cleaning Soaps & Solutions
· High Pressure Tile Cleaning Tool - Vacuum Hose
With the EDIC Endeavor, you not only get a tile cleaning machine, but you also get a carpet cleaning extractor. This dual purpose unit has an adjustable pump that can operate from 100 to 1200 PSI. It is the first do-it-all extractor that can truly do-it-all!
The pump will dial all the way down to 100 PSI for that delicate upholstery cleaning. The high pressure tile recovery vacuum hose, as well as upholstery tools are sold separately. We recommend using the 500 PSI Dual Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand for any carpet cleaning, because it can cover the pressure from the low end pump, as well as the lowest setting on the high end pump. Vacuum cuffs are 1˝ in diameter. This allows you to personalize the machine to your needs. The higher end pump is used primarily for tile and grout cleaning.
The high pressure tile cleaning tool can be used to clean tiled surfaces. If the pump becomes air locked, simply turn the knob (check the diagram) on the back of the unit to allow the vacuum motors to suck water through the pump, essentially self-priming it. When using the spinner tool, you can put down a ton of solution to thoroughly clean grout lines, and other hard to clean stains from hard surfaces.
The vacuum motors are run in parallel. This means that they are mounted next to each, not in series, where one vacuum pulls air through the other vac motor. Mounting them in parallel creates more airflow, which is crucial on hard surfaces where the suction from the motor can seal a tool onto the floor. When this happens, you restrict the natural airflow, so increasing the air flow helps in recovering water off of hard surfaces.
EDIC really sat down and took their time when designing the Endeavor. Every feature was well thought out and tested. The rear of the machine has large wheels for going up and down stairs, or loading/unloading from vans or trucks. The handle has smaller caster sized wheels mounted directly to it, allowing you to literally wheel the machine down a ramp, or out of the back of a pickup. Single operator loading and unloading makes your employees even more efficient! All of the controls are located on the front of the machine for easy viewing. A spinner/wand holder is inlaid into the front of the machine, so you can carry all your necessary tools with you as you clean. The top of the machine is also outfitted to hold a 5 gallon bucket for filling and dumping. Auto fill/dump connections are standard.
For more in this realm of grout/tile cleaning, please take a look at our full line of hard surface & tile cleaners.
· Hard multi-purpose extractor that can handle carpet, as well as hard floor cleaning.
· 1200 PSI max pressure blasts through tile and grout to make your floors looking like new again.
· Combination of wand & spinner holder built into the front of the machine to carry all the necessary tools with you as you clean.
· Heater can be used with the smaller pump for that added power while cleaning carpets/upholstery.
· Auto-fill (top hose hookup) and auto-dump (bottom hose hookup) for uninterrupted and efficient cleaning.
· Multiple wheel sets make loading and unloading this portable unit a breeze for a single operator.
· Lifetime commercial warranty on tanks, and 2 years on parts and labor.
|Vac Motor:||Dual 2-stage motors (in parallel)|
|Air Flow:||200 CFM|
||100 - 1200 PSI |
|Electrical Draw:||Carpet Cleaning Mode:|
(15.0 amps between pump out & 2 vacs) - Top Cord
(13.5 amps for the 1200 PSI pump) - Bottom Cord
Hard Surface Mode:
(15.0 amps for the 200 PSI pump, pump out & 2 vacs) - Top Cord
(17.6 amps for the heater) - Bottom Cord
||Built-in (Green means go!)|
|Auto-Fill/Dump:||Yes, standard (dumps up to 3.5 GPM)|
|Dimensions:||42.5" H x 22.5" W x 33" L|
|Heater:||2000 watts (internal)|
|Power Cords:||Two 50' cords|