The Hoover WindTunnel is considered a commercial vacuum, just like the other Hoover models that can be found in our bagless vacuum cleaners and our bag fill upright vacuums. It is certified by the The Carpet and Rug Institute as a winner of the bronze seal of approval for excellence in soil removal, dust containment, and surface appearance change. You can read more about their specifications here.
This model comes with an Allergen bag in the unit, and a 10 pack inside the shipping container for future use. Allergen bags are a simple, convenient, and economical way to dump out recovered sensitive materials. You'll be able to recover these materials that are sensitive to allergy sufferers, and dispose of them without exposing anyone to them.
When used in a commercial environment, this model excels due to its lightweight body design combined with the advanced WindTunnel recovery technology. It comes with a 2 year commercial Hoover warranty, allowing you to feel confident when you using this vacuum for large vacuuming jobs. You can cover larger areas, while still recovering the large amount of debris that you're used to with all Hoover models. The Hoover® Hush® school vacuum is a very similar model that we offer, that uses a dirt cup instead of bag to empty recovered debris.
· On board storage for accessories keep everything at arms reach for instant access.
· Accessories included with the WindTunnel are a stretch hose, 2 extension wands, upholstery tool, dusting brush and crevice tool.
· Manual 4 position height adjustment allows the user to adjust the brush height for different carpet lengths.
· Three position handle can lay flat for cleaning underneath furniture, tables, and desks.
· Weighing in at only 15 pounds, the Hoover WindTunnel offers superior performance in a lightweight shell.
· 2 year commercial warranty offers superior protection to other competitor models in the same price range.