Carpet Blower Dryers > Attic & Crawl Space Drying Air Mover
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Attic & Crawl Space Drying Air Mover
Attic & Crawl Space Drying Air Mover (1/4 HP carpet & floor dryer)
· 375 CFM draws 2.3 amps Regular Price: $149.00
Sale Price: $127.00
The B-Air Cub air mover is becoming more and more popular with the restoration industry due to its compact stature that allows for it to be used in very tight spaces, like attics, false ceilings, crawl spaces, and basements. This unit excels in tight areas where moisture is a problem or concern. The compact body (8.5" T x 10.6" L x 10" W) allows for it to be placed into confined areas and move otherwise stagnant air. The low amp draw is another specification that flood & fire experts love because you can run multiple units off of the same power source and not have to worry. Each unit pulls approximately 2.3 amps.
We have a very similar crawl space air circulating fan that comes with actual electrical outlets built into the unit, which allows you to daisy chain multiple units together. Both of these units can be found within our carpet blowers category.
· Can be run for long periods of time to continuously move air in confined areas.
· Versatile design allows for air to blown horizontally or vertically.
· Compact size allows for it to placed in tight spots where normal air movers can't go.
· Durable housing protects the fan blades and motor from the abuse that comes with the restoration & remediation industries.
· This attic & crawl space drying air mover is ETL rated, which means you can safely operate this fan unattended for extended periods of time.