Wet Auto Discharge Vacuums > Flood Water Pump Out Vac
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Flood Water Pump Out Vac
Abatement Technologies Flood Water Pump Out Vac (19 gallon stainless/poly wet vacuum)
· 60 GPM max pump out rate Regular Price: $4935.00
Sale Price: $3948.00
Abatement Technologies is an industry leader when it comes to flood restoration. They packed everything possible into this flood water pump out vacuum. It can pump out liquid at a rate of 60 GPM, over a span of 300 feet, and up to a height of 23 feet. The lightweight cart allows the operator to roll the vacuum into a flooded area and it will follow you around as suck up all standing water. With separate power switched for the vacuum and pump, you can either recover now and dump later, or run both continuously, so you're pumping out as you're recovering.
Not only will this flood vacuum recover all the standing water in any area, but it will also separate the solids from the liquid. The solids will be stored inside the tank and can later be dumped out later. The dolly is equipped with a tilt and dump feature to make emptying the tank a cinch! Recovery hose is 1.5" x 13', and the pump out hose is sold separately. Please call for special pricing.
· Flood water is pumped out a max rate of 60 GPM over a length of 300' and a depth of 23'.
· Stainless steel filter basket captures and holds solids for later dumping.
· Tilt and dump feature on the cart makes emptying recovered solids a breeze.
· Stainless steel tank and poly vacuum head are extremely durable for restoration work.
· Can suck up a max rate of 50 GPM, so the pump will always be able to pump out what is recovered.
· Individual on/off switches for pump and vacuum.