This battery powered carpet cleaning sprayer has a 4.75 gallon capacity that can be used to make your life easier. It is a great addition to any of our box extractors, but works especially well with heated models like our hot water carpet extractor. You can turn on the hot water unit, let it start to heat the water, and put down solution with this sprayer. This will ensure that you're using each machine to its maximum efficiency. Once the chemicals are laid out, they can set for a few minutes to break the bonds between the dirt and the carpeting, and then use the hot water in the extractor to rinse the carpet.
The shell itself has a built-in handle and durable spray wand. A full charge will allow you to continuously spray for about 1 hour before recharging. Backpack straps are also included to convert the sprayer into an easy carry backpack model. Take a look at our complete line of pump up chemical sprayers, which include more economical models like our 2 quart pump up sprayer.
· Maximum discharge rate of 0.5 gallons/minute, with a spray pattern of 120°.
· Dispense chemicals over large areas without having a cord to limit your reach.
· Can be used to dispense cleaners, pesticides and sealants, as well as carpet cleaning chemicals.
· Not for use with any caustic acids or chlorine based chemicals.
· Weighs 13 pounds when empty for easy transport around the job site.
· 6' wand & hose allow for easy use while carrying the base by the handle, or with the additional backpack straps.
· Auto detailing
· Carpet pre-spraying
· Outdoor/indoor insect control
· Restroom & shower cleaning