This CleanFreak Heated Carpet Spot Cleaner utilizes hot water along with the necessary stain removing chemicals to break the bonds between the stain itself and the carpet fibers it has attached itself to. Heat not only speeds the stain removal and carpet cleaning process, but it also uses less water and allows the carpeted area to dry faster. We offer a quick reference stain removal guide and a step by step stain removal instructions guide for more in-depth directions on how to clean and remove specific stains.
Powered by a 600 watt in-line heater, this heated carpet spot cleaner will heat the water/solution in the tank to a maximum temperature of 200° F. You'll dispense this solution through a 15' hose and 3-3/8" stainless steel tool onto fabric, upholstery, or carpet, depending on what needs cleaning. After letting the solution dwell for a few moments, you'll recover everything with that same tool. A rinse cycle may be needed to remove all the solution from the material being cleaned. The recovery tank easily lifts off for dumping of those recovered solutions. There is also a spin off cover that can be used to rinse out that recovery tank.
· 600 watt in-line steel heater is mounted in its own roto-molded tank will heat the internal water to 200° F.
· 2-stage Ametek® 800 watt, 100 CFM vacuum motor recovers your dispensed solutions and embedded soils.
· Lift off 3 gallon recovery tank makes dumping recovered solutions easy and efficient.
· Heated water removes soiled material from carpets quickly and easily.
· Separate on/off switches for the heater, pump & vacuum.
· Lifetime warranty on the roto-molded tanks and 5 years on the motors and parts.