This CleanFreak heated carpet extractor uses hot water and an adjustable glide wand to remove as much dirt from your carpets as mechanically possible. The hot water severs the bond between the dirt and the carpet fibers, allowing it to be recovered by the drag wand. The single jet wand, which is pictured below, has an adjustable glide that consistently recovers 30% more solution on each pass than traditional drag wands. For more information on how the adjustable glide drag wand is able to accomplish what it does, please take a look at its individual product page. For a little extra cleaning power you may want to consider our Heated 500 PSI Portable Extractor, which is a step up from this 100 PSI machine. It may be just the extra cleaning power you're looking for.
Not only do you get great recovery power with this extractor, but you also get unbelievable heat! The dual 1000 watt heaters will provide a maximum water temperature of 210° F. Between the heater, pump, and vacuum, you'll need to power the unit with electrical outlets on 2 separate circuit breakers. The machine itself has a built in circuit locator that will tell you if you're on 2 separate circuits or not. Simply press the circuit locator button when plugged into 2 separate outlets, and if the light turns on, you know you're good to start extracting. If not, you'll need to search for another outlet. *Note: Do not use extension cords with this machine unless they are a heavier gauge than the ones attached to the unit.
· Two 1000 watt heaters provide outstanding heating power for hot water extracting.
· Adjustable glide drag wand recovers 30% more solution than standard wands.
· Side dump valve and back dump hose allows you to dump your solution in the most convenient place.
· Remove 2 bolts and tilt the tanks back to quickly access the interior cavity, where the pump, motors and heaters are located.
· Extremely portable, weighing only 95 pounds, this hot water extractor allows the user to access stairways and upper levels effortlessly.
Two 1000 watt heaters (2000 watts)
Dual high performance 2-stage
36" H x 28" L x 21" W
Two 25' cords
26 amps between 2 cords
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.