For a thorough video introduction on how to properly maintain and use your ProTeam 12" upright vac, please take a look at our ProTeam dual motor upright vac instructional videos. These videos will not only introduce you to your vacuum, but they will also show you basic operations, and routine maintenance for it.
The 12" ProTeam upright you see advertised here is the little brother of the ProForce 1500XP dual motor vacuum. This 12" model is housed in the exact same body, but the head is a little bit smaller to make it just a little bit easier to get into those hard to reach areas. Essentially you get the exact same ProTeam performance, in a more compact and inexpensive package!
Four levels of filtration power this vac, starting with the Intercept micro filters, and ending with the HEPA media exhaust filter, which will filter 99.77% of dust mites, pollen, viruses, bacteria and other particulate down to 0.3 microns. For other styles of vacuums that can recover at higher levels, please take a look at full lines of dual motors, single motors, and bagless upright vacuums.
· Four levels of filtration, including a HEPA media exhaust filter, filter 99.77% of all particulate down to .3 micron.
· Comes with a combo upholstery & dusting brush, crevice tool, stretch hose and a quick release wand.
· Electronic indicator tells you when you have a full bag, air flow restriction or a jammed brush roll.
· The Pro-Team 12" upright vac has earned the Bronze Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), signifying that this model meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality.
· Meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Councils' LEED rating system for Sustainable Cleaning Equipment under the Green Cleaning heading.