We've never seen a more durable low speed floor buffing polisher at such an economical price! We encourage you try and find a more indestructible machine! This 1.5 HP, dual capacitor floor buffing polisher is everything its cracked up to be and more. It can bonnet scrub carpets as well as scrub, buff and strip any hard surface. The only machine we've found to deliver more value is this bad boy's baby brother, the 17" floor polisher, which can be found, along with this machine, in our full line of rotary floor scrubbing buffers.
As you can see in the additional pictures provided above, this CleanFreak low speed floor buffing machine gives off a professional appearance. Not only will you look like a professional when you walk into a job with this machine, but you'll leave that same job looking like one. This machine can clean just about any hard surface to look like new, as long as you have the correct chemicals and accessories to use with it. Nothing will stand in its way as long as you are adequately prepared for each and every job!
If you're looking for something that will provide the highest shine possible, please take a look at our 20" high speed floor polishing machine, which can only polish floors and not do any of these other tasks.
Movie Introduction to Assembling Your CleanFreak Floor Buffer:
· Quality stainless steel construction will give you years of use, making this machine a solid long-term investment.
· The low speed RPM of this machine allows you to use it for both carpet scrubbing and hard floor scrubbing/stripping.
· The triple planetary transmission is an extremely solid design that efficiently transfers power from the motor to brush or pad driver.
· The weight of this machine gives you more down pressure to do a really thorough scrubbing job on any surface.
· Comes with a 5 year warranty on the 1.5 HP motor, and labor on that motor. 5 years on the apron, and 1 year for parts and labor on wear items.
1.5 HP, dual capacitor
Triple planetary, all steel
110 Volts, 60 Hz
27" L x 20" W x 48" H
If you are looking to buy a solution tank with this floor buffer, you will need to cut the end of the solution delivery line off, like in Figure 1a below. Then, you'll need to just slide it over fitting attached to the floor buffer deck as seen in Figure 1b. (Note: You may want to trim the solution delivery line to an adequate length to fit your machine so there are no loops or kinks in the line.)
Figure 1a - Cutting your
solution delivery line.
Figure 1b - Attaching your solution delivery line to the floor buffer deck.