This polished body floor machine looks professional, and will leave the same shine on your floor that you see on the machine itself. Not only can it be used to do some low speed spray buffing/polishing, but it can also scrub and strip any hard floor surface. Almost all of our other rotary scrubbing buffers can accomplish these same tasks, but no other machine will pass on the value and power per dollar spent, as this CleanFreak floor polisher. Plus it looks truly professional with its highly polished sheen!
The 101 pound body and the 1.5 HP motor provide plenty of power and down pressure to easily clean, polish, and strip any surface. With an all steel triple planetary transmission, you are provided with a sense of security that this heavy duty transmission will never fail. If you want to use this machine to scrub carpets, you can do that as well, because the dual speed capacitors help this machine on start up, making it a breeze to start on heavy friction surfaces.
We also have the exact same machine available in a larger scrubbing path, which is our 20" low speed floor buffing polisher. Or, for something which will provide an even higher shine on your floor by spinning pads at a much higher rate of speed, take a look at our 20" high speed floor polishing machine. (*Note: This machine can only be used to polish your floors). More performance capabilities, but with the exact same indestructible features!
Movie Introduction to Assembling Your CleanFreak Floor Buffer:
· Quality stainless steel construction will give you years of use, making this machine a solid long-term investment.
· The low speed RPM of this machine allows you to use it for both carpet scrubbing and hard floor scrubbing/stripping.
· The triple planetary transmission is an extremely solid design that efficiently transfers power from the motor to brush or pad driver.
· The weight of this machine gives you more down pressure to do a really thorough scrubbing job on any surface.
· Comes with a 5 year warranty on the 1.5 HP motor, and labor on that motor. 5 years on the apron, and 1 year for parts and labor on wear items.
If you are looking to buy a solution tank with this floor buffer, you will need to cut the end of the solution delivery line off, like in Figure 1a below. Then, you'll need to just slide it over fitting attached to the floor buffer deck as seen in Figure 1b. (Note: You may want to trim the solution delivery line to an adequate length to fit your machine so there are no loops or kinks in the line.)
Figure 1a - Cutting your
solution delivery line.
Figure 1b - Attaching your solution delivery line to the floor buffer deck.