When you need a machine that can power itself and make it up those tough inclines with minimal effort, look no further than the Task Pro wheel powered auto drive floor scrubber. The wheels are powered to keep the floor scrubber moving if you are unable to physically push it. You can even use this feature to transport the scrubber to different locations or different scrubbing areas within the same location. Nothing comes in more handy if you need to go up inclines, or even in and out of elevators.
The scrubber itself comes with a 13 gallon solution tank, which comes in real handy in large areas. The auto drive function also comes in handy here, because pushing a large scrubber like this continuously over large areas can get to be quite tiring. A follow behind squeegee system keeps the floor dry after scrubbing, but we always recommend putting out the necessary wet floor signs to notify other employees and customers of the wet floor.
· Auto driven wheel powered machine makes scrubbing large areas easy.
· Simple, easy to understand controls make operating the scrubber a breeze for any individual.
· Follow behind squeegee recovers 100% of the solution put down to keep floors dry after scrubbing.
· On board charger and 105 A/H batteries keep the machine running for up to 3 hours at a crack.
· Figure a full 7 to 8 hours to charge batteries when they need recharging.
· 12 year warranty on tanks, 5 years on motors, and 1 year on wear items.