With our Viper Slider box extractor you can clean carpets and rugs with ease. The 10 gallon solution tank holds plenty of cleaning solution to clean large areas without having to refill. The extractor is pictured above, and it comes with a full line of hoses and accessories. The 15' vacuum/solution hose gives you an extended reach to clean in multiple direction away from the base unit. A 12" drag wand and a 3.5" hand tool are included to clean large areas as well as stairs, corners, upholstery, and other hard to reach areas. We do offer a Viper carpet scrubber extractor that has a brush for agitation, which excels in cleaning wide open areas of carpeting.
This carpet and rug cleaning machine is part of our larger box extractors category, which has several options available for cleaning large to small areas. Viper has rated this machine to clean 1,300 square feet of carpet per hour. Most homes have less than that, so under optimum conditions you could conceivably clean a full home in undeer an hour with this carpet and rug cleaner.
· 12" drag wand & 3.5" hand tool allow you to clean in any area or situation.
· Rotationally molded polyethylene tanks will stand up to years of use and abuse.
· Simple and easy to use controls make it easy for any user to operate this machine.
· Carpet and rug cleaning are made easy by 100 PSI and a single 3-stage vacuum motor.
· Clear recover tank cover allows you to see the tank as it starts to fill up.
· Weighing in at 70 pounds and with large rear transport wheels make it easy to go up and down stairs with this unit.
110 volt, 11.8 amps
Rotationally molded polyethylene
50 ft. detachable
36" L x 15" W x 35" H
3 years on motors, 1 year on parts
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.