IPC Eagle has once again provided a dangerous materials recovery vacuum at an affordable price. This is the only vacuum from our critical filter vacuums section, that is approved for the recovery of mold, lead and asbestos. Recovery of toxic and dangerous substances, including carcinogenic and pathogenic dusts, must involve the use of a vacuum suitable to eliminate those particles. Otherwise those particles can be exhausted back into the air, effectively eliminating the recovery process. The Pulsar has a two HEPA filters, which offers a 4-stage filtration system that ensures the recovery of all particles in the mold, lead & asbestos abatement industries.
· Safely vacuums mold, lead, asbestos, and other toxic materials.
· HEPA filtration system keeps debris and dust contained in the recovery chamber.
· Indicator light alerts you to when the disposable bag needs to be replaced.
· Dual 2-stage by-pass vacuum motors provide plenty of suction power.
· 5 piece tool set gives you a tool for every recovery situation.
· Recovers small dangerous particles instead of exhausting them back into the air.
· Warranty stays intact as long as the vacuum has been taken care of and not abused in any fashion.