This vacuum has been specifically designed to clean up hazardous dust and materials. It can only be used for dry pick up. No wet materials can be recovered with this vacuum! Special filters have been included with this vacuum to reduce the incidence of airborne dust that would be created by other methods of cleaning. During the removal of these hazardous materials, DO NOT sweep, scoop, shovel or move these materials in any manner other than recovering them with this vacuum. For this vacuum to be 100% effective, you must use only the manufacturer approved vacuum filters and bags.
The HEPA filter system consists of a certified absolute 14" HEPA filter, intermediary filter and disposable filter bag. The HEPA filter that fits this hazardous waste recovery vacuum, has a minimum efficiency rating of 99.97% at 0.3 microns. Another great recovery feature of this vacuum is its ability to effectively recover lead based paint. Just like our lead based paint removal backpack vacuum, the Enviromaster CT-5 vacuum passes all EPA regulations for lead paint recovery.
· Equipped with a 1.3 HP motor and fitted with a power nozzle receptacle.
· 99.97% efficiency recovery rating HEPA filter at 0.3 microns.
· Recovers hazardous waste materials including dust and solids.
· Four 2.5" casters maintain a low center of gravity to prevent tipping.
· Comes with a HEPA filter, 5 pack of disposable paper bags, 2 pack of intermediate pre-filters, & a dry tool kit.
· Tool kit includes a 5' aluminum wand, 6" upholstery tool, 10' vinyl hose, 9" crevice tool, 14" metal carpet tool, & 12" combo floor tool.