Hip Style Vacuums > Clean Indoor Air Hospital Hip Vacuum
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Clean Indoor Air Hospital Hip Vacuum
ProTeam Super HalfVac HEPA Clean Indoor Air Hospital Hip Vacuum (6 qt. vacuum w/ 1.5" tool kit)
· 106" of water lift, 111 CFM
· 68 dB of noise volume
· Weighs 9.8 lbs. Regular Price: $539.00
Sale Price: $404.25
The ProTeam Super HalfVac HEPA vacuum has earned the Silver Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), signifying that the vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and indoor air quality. It also meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system for Green Cleaning, which lists sustainable cleaning equipment for quality indoor air. This makes this vacuum absolutely perfect for the care industry like nursing homes, hospitals, and rehab facilities.
The ProTeaM Super HalfVac HEPA vacuum has an unprecedented five level filtration system for maximum dust capture and retention of dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring .3 micron and larger. The unique HEPA filter system sits behind the motor, essentially filtering “clean air” and capturing carbon dust from the motor. This makes it an even clearer choice for those individuals that need to mind their indoor air quality.
· Five level filtration system for maximum dust capture and retention.
· Ergonomic waist belt distributes weight evenly for maximum comfort.
· Adjustable harness allows the user to decide the most comfortable carrying position for their individual needs.
· Earned the Silver Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
· Meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system for Green Cleaning.
Intercept Micro Filter:
469 sq. in. / 6 qt.
Five Level Filtration:
1515 sq. in. total area
99.97% at 0.3 microns - 784 sq. in. filtration area