The Aztec heated carpet spotter comes with a detailing tool, 10' of hose, and a heater that will heat your water to 200° F in minutes. The 1.5 gallon solution tank can heat 100° F water to 200° F in a small amount of time, so its ready to clean when you are. We recommend filling the spotter, and flicking the heater on, then going and getting your pre-spray chemicals, or your stain removers, and pre-spraying the area. Let those chemicals dwell on the area for a few minutes, then come back and suck up that solution. Next, you'll apply the hot water and remove that, essentially rinsing the carpet. Repeat these steps until the carpet is stain free!
· Indicator on the front of the spotter indicates when water has reached 200° F.
· 1.5 gallon solution tank can be heated to 200° F in mere minutes.
· 10' hose & 15' power cord give you 25' of cleaning capacity.
· Heated water removes soiled material from carpets quickly and easily.
· Compact and durable body make this heated carpet spotter easy to store and maneuver.