Upholstery Cleaning / Auto Detailing > Hot Water Automotive Detailing Machine
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Hot Water Automotive Detailing Machine
Aztec "Hot Rod" Hot Water Automotive Detailing Machine (60 PSI pump, 102" of water lift)
· Comes w/ 15' hose & stainless detail tool
· 1.5 gallon solution / 2.5 gallon recovery
· Maintains 200° F water temperature Regular Price: $882.00
Sale Price: $765.00
The Aztec "Hot Rod" hot water auto detailing machine is the most compact heated carpet cleaner we have to offer. None of our other auto detailers off the same amount of heat in such a compact model. The Aztec detailing machine will clean your carpet to look like new, and make it smell fresh and clean. Most soil that is not removed from auto interior by a wet & dry tank vacuum, is bonded to the carpet fibers. The high heat of this detailer helps to break those bonds, and then the vacuum can come and remove that dirt.
· 200° F heated solution cleans carpets faster and easier than non-heated water.
· Light indicates when machine is heating water, and when it is not.
· Hot water auto detailer pulls less than 15 amps, so it can work on a normal outlet.
· 50' power cord allows you to move about as you clean, maximizing your efficiency.
· 15' vacuum/solution hose give you plenty of maneuvering room within a vehicle.
· 2" casters make it easy to move around the shop floor.
60 PSI - piston pump
200° F maximum water temperature
17" H x 18" L x 13" W
3 year limited warranty
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.