| Upholstery Cleaning / Auto Detailing > Hot Water Automotive Detailing Machine
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Hot Water Automotive Detailing Machine
|Aztec "Hot Rod" Hot Water Automotive Detailing
(60 PSI pump, 102" of water lift)
· Comes w/ 15' hose & stainless detail tool
· 1.5 gallon solution / 2.5 gallon recovery
· Maintains 200° F water temperature
Regular Price: $920.00
Sale Price: $770.00
· Carpet Shampooing Chemicals
· Stain Removing Chemicals
· Ultimate Carpet Spotting Kit
The Aztec "Hot Rod" hot water auto detailing
machine is the most compact heated carpet cleaner
we have to offer. None of our other auto detailers off the same amount of heat
in such a compact model. The Aztec detailing
machine will clean your carpet to look like new,
and make it smell fresh and clean. Most soil that
is not removed from auto interior by a wet & dry tank vacuum, is bonded to the
carpet fibers. The high heat of this detailer
helps the carpet cleaning
chemicals break those bonds, and then the
vacuum can come and remove that dirt.
Use the Aztec hot water auto detailing machine
with our stain removal guide which
will walk you through, along with our step-by-step stain removal
guide, on how to remove those pesky stains
found inside your automobile.
· 200° F heated solution cleans carpets faster and
easier than non-heated water.
· Light indicates when machine is heating water,
and when it is not.
· Hot water auto detailer pulls less than 15 amps,
so it can work on a normal outlet.
· 50' power cord allows you to move about as you
clean, maximizing your efficiency.
· 15' vacuum/solution hose give you plenty of
maneuvering room within a vehicle.
· 2" casters make it easy to move around the shop
Solution Tank:||1.5 gallons|
||60 PSI - piston pump|
||200° F maximum water temperature|
x 18" L x 13" W|
*Caring for Your
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between
uses if it is to be exposed to freezing
temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2
gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty
solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows
through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water
through the extractor before the next use.