Thermax Therminator DV12 Hot Water Extractor (100 PSI pump, 165" of water lift)
· Comes w/ 30' hose & 1-jet drag wand
· 11 gallon solution / 12 gallon recovery
· Heats water to 175° F Regular Price: $3510.00
Sale Price: $2495.00
The Thermax Therminator DV12 is hot water extractor that can run on a 15 amp circuit. Most of our other carpet cleaning box extractors run off of two power cords because of all the power that is required to run the vacuum motors, pump, and heater.
The Thermax DV12 is a thorough cleaning machine that deeply cleans carpet, and removes dirt, grime, and odors. It will leave your carpets extremely fresh and clean. Most deeply embedded dirt and grime have formed bonds to the carpet fibers, and they can not be removed by one of standard single motor upright vacuums. This is where 175° F of heated water comes into effect. It actively breaks down the bonds between the dirt and the carpet fibers free them to be recovered by the high powered vacuum motor. This hot water extractor is powered by a single power cord, and only pulls 15 amps, allowing it to be run on a standard electrical circuit.
· Single jet drag wand & 30' hose provide plenty of cleaning coverage.
· Two 2-stage vacuum motors provide 165" of water lift for quick dry times.
· 1800 watt heater provides 175° F hot water for extreme extraction.
· Single power cord allows you to use this hot water extractor at its full capacity on a single 15 amp electrical circuit.
Specifications: Electrical Usage: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz/AC Vacuum Motor: Dual 2-stage motors Air Movement: 100 CFM Water Lift: 165" Heater: 1800 watt Heater Temperature: 175° F Vacuum/Solution Hose: 30' Drag Wand: Single jet Pump: 100 PSI on demand pump Solution Tank: 11 gallons Recovery Tank: 12 gallons Dimensions: 34" L x 19" W x 36" H Weight: 99 lbs. Warranty: 3 years
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.