The Thermax CP5 heated carpet detailer is a versatile machine that deep cleans automotive interiors and upholstery. The 1800 watt heater continuously delivers hot at water of temperatures up to 175° F, which helps to break down dirt, grime, and odors that are all deeply imbedded in your carpet or furniture. The powerful two-stage vacuum motor pulls all of that dirt from the carpet material leaving it clean and with increased drying times.
This heated carpet detailer comes with a single power cord that only pulls 12 amps. This offers extreme portability for cleaning in lots of different areas. Great for used car lots, and automotive detail shops. If this model is too small for you, or too expensive, we have larger and more economical units available in our upholstery cleaning & auto detailing machines category. We also have a larger Thermax hot water extractor available in our box extractors section, if you really like the Thermax line.
· 5 gallon stainless steel tanks offer a high impact, virtually indestructible housing.
· 100 PSI high demand pump supplies plenty of solution to clean all carpet materials.
· 1800 watt heater continuously supplies 175° F water to break down dirt and grime.
· Heated carpet detailer only pulls 12 amps, making it extremely portable.
· 15' hide-a-hose vacuum hose places solution line out of site, making it easier to move about.
Specifications: Electrical Usage: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz/AC Electrical Draw: 12 amps Vacuum Motor: Single 2-stage motor Air Movement: 104 CFM Water Lift: 112" Heater: 1800 watt Heater Temperature: 175° F Pump: 100 PSI on demand pump Solution Tank: 5 gallons Recovery Tank: 5 gallons Dimensions: 28" L x 17" W x 26" H Weight: 49 lbs. Warranty: 3 years
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.